Saturday 31 December 2011

Our First Challenge!

Hello and welcome to the very first 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown Challenge.
Mynnette and I (Jacqueline) are looking forward to you joining us every week in our countdown to Christmas 2012.
We are exclusively Christmas and reckon that if you start now you could have 52 Christmas cards made ready for next year!
You will see in our side bar that we have a set pattern for our challenges and this week we are staring with something nice and easy for you:
ANYTHING GOES!
Please make sure that you have a link to our blog in your post and we'd really like it if you displayed our button on your blog.
Please only link your blog post and not your whole blog, and please - no back links.
To be considered for an Honourable Mention please follow these rules and link your entry in the Linky below by 6.00pm Friday January 6th .
Here are our cards to inspire you this week - click on our names to visit our blogs.

Mynnette's Card




10 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new challenge girls... not sure I'm up to making a Christmas card just yet... then again ;o)
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the new challenge - always good to get ahead with Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see a new Christmas challenge blog up and running. I'll be back to post my card later but in the meantime I hope you both have a very happy and healthy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the challenges Ladies. I'll try and join in each week...I love making Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Guys good luck with the new blog. Maybe this is just what I need to keep myself on top of cards for next year.
    Will stop by with an entry later.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with this new venture Mynnette and Jacqueline. Thankfully I adore making Xmas cards so I've made one and uploaded already for you! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I make loads of Christmas cards throughout the year (started my own Christmas blog last year) - I've linked a card - are we restricted to one entry per week or can we enter more than one? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much ladies for your support! We both appreciate you--Hazel, we do not have any guidelines set as yet, so please feel free to link up more than one. :) Happy stamping, friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck getting me organised ladies!! Lovely inspiration to get me started on Christmas 2012. Best wishes for your new blog adventure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant idea for a challenge ladies - so pleased I managed to join in with the first challenge in time :-)

    ReplyDelete